- Topo Plus Open uniform web map presentation service worldwide. The TopPlusOpen web map has 18 predefined levels of detail, from the global overview map to the detailed city map in Germany. Only open or free data sources such as BKG Open Data and the states of Hamburg, Berlin, North Rhine-Westphalia and Thuringia, OpenStreetMap, Deutsch Bahn AG OpenData, etc. are used. The web map is divided into 3 different display areas:
- Global presentation for small scales
- Representation across Europe up to mid-scale
- Detailed presentation for Germany and neighbouring countries
- The WMS WebAtlasDE has as its database the official data of digital landscape models (DLM), the coordinates of the house (HK) and the house envelopes (HU). The presentation is based on a nationally uniform definition of the AdV Web Signature Catalogue (Web-SK).
- Digital Topographic Map presentation service 1: 200 000, 1: 500 000, 1: 1 000 000 in coordinated scale for the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- The service provides digital orthophotos in a 40 cm floor resolution for the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- Topographic map 1:1.000,000, 1:50,000, 1:25,000, 1:10,000
- Digital color orthophotos (aerial photos) with a resolution of 20 cm from the Berlin-Brandenburg area
- Historical maps:
- German Empire 1:25,000 made between 1902 and 1948
- Schmettauschen 1:50 000 from the year 1767-87 of the Brandenburg and Berlin area.
- Bavaria: topographic 1:500,000 and orthophoto
Sources and reference pages: