With the photo comparison tool you can view two aerial images of the same specific geographic area at the same time. Flights are performed without a chronological or spatial order, so you can find places where there is no photographines in a particular year. WMS services offered by various state and regional institutions have been used to achieve the interactive map. Here are some examples where you can observe changes in localized spaces over time.
- Orthoimaging coverage corresponding to the PNOA (National Air Orthophotography Plan) project for years. The PNOA coverage consists of mosaics of different resolution (50 and 25 cm). PNOA flights for the years 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017.
- The IGN and CNIG Digital Photo Library has been with photogrammetric flights of the territory since 1930. Due to the great historical value of this documentation, the objective of the Historical PNOA project is to preserve this information by scanning the negatives, and making it available to citizens and public administrations who can it Need. Currently the following scanned domestic flights are available:
- Ortho images of the SIGPAC flight made between 1997 and 2003 on the entire Spanish territory. The flight was made by the Ministry of Agriculture, through the Spanish Agricultural Guarantee Fund (FEGA), together with contributions from some CCAAs, with the aim of generating the orthophotos that served as a reference for the Parcel Identification System (SIGPAC).
- Ortho images of the flight OLISTAT Oleícola made by the Ministry of Agriculture between 1997 and 1998 on part of the Spanish territory to count the number of olive trees of the Spanish territory. View the flight dates of each zone. The resolution of the orthophoto is one meter throughout the flight.
- Orthoimages of the domestic flight made between 1981 and 1986 on the entire Spanish territory at 1 30,000 scale and carried out by private companies contracted by IGN. This layer allows you to check the resolution of the orthoimage and the date of flight.
- Orthoimages of the Interministerial flight made between November 1976 and July 1986 by the Ministry of Agriculture, the M.O.P.U, Finance and the Ministry of Air. This layer allows you to view the orthopicture resolution and flight date of each frame.
- Orto images of the flight made by the Army Map Service of the United States between January 1956 and November 1957 on part of the Spanish territory, known as American Flight, Series B.